We are currently seeking reliable and enthusiastic Primary Supply Teachers to work within Key Stage 1 at a range of fantastic schools in the Wakefield and South Leeds area. Working as a supply teacher will involve covering classes in the absence of staff members to help provide continuity of education on both a long term and day to day basis.
- Delivering engaging and effective lessons to Key Stage 1 pupils
- Maintain a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Manage behaviour effectively in line with school policies
- Ensure learning objectives are met
- Uphold ethos and values of the school
- Qualified Teaching Status (QTS)
- Have a DBS check on the update service / be willing to apply for one
- Experience working in a primary school setting, ideally in Key Stage 1
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Availability to work on a flexible basis
Working as a Supply Teacher within the Protocol Education team, you will receive multiple benefits such as flexible working, competitive rates, Refer a Friend Scheme and numerous development opportunities.
Most of the roles we have will begin initially on a temporary basis but all have the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the roles we have available or would like some more information, apply now or get in touch! Kayleigh.email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.