Start Date: Easter 2023
Position: Class Teacher - Key Stage One
Full time, permanent post
A school we have partnered with has an opportunity for an outstanding classroom practitioners to join their fantastic school from September. The full-time, permanent posts will be suitable for both Early Career Teachers and those with wider experience.
They are looking to appoint an inspirational, highly committed, enthusiastic and hard-working teacher to join their caring and dedicated team. We are a school with a very friendly, warm atmosphere where children are well-behaved and motivated learners.
The school can offer:
- a good school (Ofsted November 2018) Staff and pupils share high expectations and exemplify the school’s values of ‘Respect, Responsibility, Resilience’.
- a bespoke CPD package to support people at every stage in their career, including team teaching and coaching opportunities
- leadership development opportunities that help you realise your full potential
- a hard-working, supportive team with committed governors and parents
The successful candidate will:
- be a highly motivated and enthusiastic classroom teacher
- have consistently high expectations
- nurture a thirst for knowledge and understanding and a love of learning in all pupils
- be committed to raising standards and achieving excellence for all
- be a committed member of our school team
Apply today to secure an interview
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.