Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher
Protocol Education are currently working with a school based in Westminster who are looking to add to their Key Stage 1 Team in January 2023.
You will be joining an OFSTED rated GOOD school.
It is a three-form entry school, so the successful applicant will benefit from shared planning within their year group.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school that will really invest in your training and progression.
They are looking for caring, enthusiastic, and inspiring Teachers who can get their youngest students excited about learning. You will need to be adaptable and ready to think on your feet to keep up with the active Key Stage 1 students in this school.
This post will suit candidates who are committed to working positively to provide the best learning opportunities for their pupil and who are committed to developing themselves professionally.
This role would be perfect for Teacher with 2 or more years’ experience but the school are willing to hear from brilliant ECT's.
The school is situated conveniently between several overground and underground stations.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a calm and consistent approach
- Be able to commute to Westminster
- Have a supporting and encouraging manner with young children and an ability to inspire trust and to motivate the child in their care to integrate and learn through play
- Have the ability to be flexible and to work as part of a team
- Be able to use their initiative in meeting the needs of the children and in adapting and/or developing activities and games that support the development of the child’s independent communication and learning skills
The school can offer:
- A positive, supportive, and welcoming ethos that will allow you to develop professionally
- A fully inclusive ethos for all who learn and work in their community
- A commitment to doing the very best for all children in their school
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to Apply Now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.