KS1 & 2 Teachers Needed.
Protocol Education is working with a large primary schools in Ashford/Staines to find KS1 & KS2 Teachers.
What the School are looking for:
- A passionate and committed Primary Teacher who holds QTS and is keen to help children progress
- A Primary Teacher who is looking to fully integrate themselves into the school and local community
- An outgoing and friendly teacher with a good sense of humour
- Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed
- Applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers will be considered
- Excellent classroom management skills and interpersonal skills
- Confident in the planning and delivering of engaging and inspirational lessons
- Eligibility to work in the UK
What the School can offer:
- A collaborative learning culture with a dedicated and enthusiastic staff
- Friendly children who are happy and willing to learn
-Good transport links to both London and Surrey
- A bright and welcoming school environment
- Continuous professional development and opportunities for progression
Salary depending on qualifications and experience.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.