Year Group: Key stage 1 Primary Teacher
Start Date: Janayary 2023
Pay: According to experience
Eligible to Work in the UK for full-time.
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher to join one of our partnership schools in the Lewisham. This school has be rated 'Good' by ofsted, and has maintain this for several years. They are looking for someone Dynamic, Engaging and Creativie withthe current curriculum. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic primary school.
This school provides positive developments and training for all staff equiping them with all the tools they need to be a successful educator. This is due to a strong ethos promoting independent learning and a successful team of teachers who deliver the highest standard of education for every pupil.
Can you offer the following?
- Meeting and exceeding all teaching standards
- Strong team-working skills
- Adopting a positive learning attitude and encouraging children to develop a passion for learning.
- Forward thinking
- Qualified Teacher Status/NQT
- Relevant Primary school experience (minimum of 1 year)
- Supply two recent references of which one must be from a school setting
- Enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one
Our client school can offer:
- Enthusiastic and engaging students who enjoy taking part in school life
- Friendly and supportive colleagues
- A school committed to providing the best for all learners
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Teamwork and collaboration
- A supportive and forward-thinking leadership team who drive internal progression
What we offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country. Within London we source staff for Mainstream and SEND Schools in all London Boroughs. So getting work in schools in guaranteed.
- Optional CPD Training in our Tottenham Court Road Office
- Competitive salary
- A dedicated consultant
If you are interested in this role please please apply through online platform or at Protocol Education website. Click apply directly to our website or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.