Key Stage 1 & 2 Primary Teachers
Supply - Flexible Days
Are you seeking a new challenge? Protocol Education are recruiting Primary Teachers and Newly Qualified Teachers. Due to an increase in demand for experienced supply teachers, we are keen to hear from Primary teachers across all Stages who can easily access schools around Greenwich area.
Supply Teacher - No Planning or Marking
Benefits of Supply Teaching
Supply teaching allows teachers the flexibility of teaching their specialist subject without the hassle of planning and marking. It also enables retired teachers the opportunity to work on a day-to-day basis, while allowing those with other commitments the option of casual and flexible working hours.
We are looking for NQT and Experienced Primary Teachers
The ideal candidate will:
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging.
- Assesses individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis.
- Maintains positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies.
- Monitors pupil's development through effective quality marking and set targets for progress.
- Assesses and records pupil's progress systematically and keeps records to check learning is understood and completed, monitors strengths and weaknesses, informs future planning and recognises the level at which each pupil is achieving.
- Is committed to ensuring pupils make good, sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
When you apply with Protocol Education, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.