Jobs in schools
£77-82 per day
NO Umbrella Companies: Receive Your Full Pay
£50 Refer a Friend
Regardless of experience; we are seeking for personell to adopt teaching assistant and/or learning support assistant roles in South Tyneside.
The school is based a short walk from a local metro station, and has a car park. The school prides itself on taking a student-centred approach to learning and required staff to provide a high quality of education in order for pupils to maximise their potential. The schools aims to equip students with the necessary skills needed to succeed after they leave education.
This role would be a great opportunity to gain some experience and form relationships with schools before seeking full-time employment. This role would also be good for individuals who wish to begin their career in education.
- Interact with students, teachers, and parents.
- Provide educational and personal support for students.
- Aid the delivery of lessons and take part in activities.
- Manage behaviour in classrooms.
- Support students one-to-one or in small groups.
- The right to work in the UK.
- Has or is willing to obtain an enhanced DBS.
- Has flexible availability
- Good communication skills
- Adapts well in new environments.
- Confident and comfortable managing a classroom.
- Support from the protocol education team
- The opportunity to network with schools in South Tyneside.
- Access to online courses to advance your skill set.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply now.
If you require more information on the role please contact email@example.com.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.