Protocol Education is helping a girls' school in Bristol with their hunt for an IT Teacher! This individual will need to be ready to jump straight into the role with confidence and motivation. The school is based in central Bristol with a passion for educating their students and inspiring their learners to reach their full potential and become powerful women.
You will need to be committed to the schools' vision of becoming an outstanding school and to supporting the Mathematics and Computing team to deliver consistently high standards for students of all abilities. As a teacher in this school, you will be responsible for ensuring that every student enjoys an excellent experience in your lessons and will work very closely with your curriculum team in planning and delivering interesting and engaging sequences of lessons.
Teach a class of pupils, ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning needs;
- Provide accurate assessments of learning and progress and matched against aspirational and appropriate targets.
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom and to promote independence and the love of learning.
- To deliver ICT lessons to students at Key Stage 3 to build their competencies in computer literacy in preparation for working in a digital world.
- To deliver Computer Science GCSE to year 10 and 11 students.
- To promote E-safety across the school through specific lessons and tutorials.
- To support with the distribution of ICT resources across the school.
- To support the leadership team with developing IT literacy across the school.
Does this sound like you? Then working with Protocol Education as a valued employee you can benefit from:
- Flexible job opportunities to work around you
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Dedicated consultant to provide continued support during your placements
- Opportunity to develop short term work into long term roles
- Access to training courses to support your ongoing professional development
Please apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.