Harrow September 2023
ECTs applications welcome
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated IT & computer science specialist to join our team at an Harrow school starting in September. The successful candidate will have a passion for teaching and a strong background in IT and computer science.
- Delivering high-quality lessons to KS3 and KS4 students
- Developing and implementing engaging and challenging schemes of work
- Assessing and monitoring student progress
- Providing feedback and support to students to help them achieve their full potential
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure a cohesive and effective curriculum
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in IT and computer science education
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- A degree in IT, computer science or a related subject
- Experience teaching IT and computer science at KS3 and KS4 level
- Excellent subject knowledge and a passion for teaching
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive team in a thriving school. If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic IT & computer science specialist, we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.