Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a Year 4 intervention Teaching Assistant to work in a school in BS16.
Their focus is to provide tailored curriculum that enable all students to excel in all aspects of their learning including the development of social and life skills. As an intervention teaching assistant, you will be supporting students on small group and sometimes one-to-one basis providing direct teaching of a curriculum that will be differentiated to meet the needs of individual pupils. You will work collaboratively with the class teacher to plan and deliver sessions in subjects across the curriculum, particularly in Maths and Literacy.
• Full time - 08:30 - 15:30 (part time options also available)
• Long term opportunity
• Working mostly in small groups but also one to one and supporting with the behaviour management of the whole class
• Differentiating the work to meet the students’ needs
• Building positive and supportive relationships with the children to create a succesful learning environment
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- Guaranteed work agreements that guarantee consistent work and income
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Social events including free bowling and pizza nights
- Termly awards that celebrate outstanding performance and commitment
- Ongoing honest, friendly and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 Bonus ‘refer a teacher/TA’ payment scheme
If this is a role that interests you, apply now to find out more!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.