Intervention Teaching Assistant
Do you want to make a difference to children's progress and learning? Then Protocol Education have a job for you!
• Working with small groups to support children who need intervention support
• Encouraging positive behaviours, detecting areas of intervention and negotiating improvement strategies
• Demonstrating understanding and commitment to the improvement of students by supporting students in and around the class during lessons
The schools you would work within:
• Works holistically with students, parents and other schools to provide the best support network for their students
• Provides planning for intervention support
• Supportive staff and team to guide you through the role
The ideal candidate must have:
• A passion for working closely with children who need intervention support
• A valid and current DBS check or willing to complete one
• Experience working as a TA/intervention support
The ideal candidate may have:
• A psychology or relevant University degree
• Experience working 1-1 with children and in small group capacity
• Experience supporting students in intervention sessions
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.