Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an Intervention Support Worker for a school in Bristol.
A Bristol primary school with an inclusive ethos, are looking to appoint a full-time Intervention Support Worker to work both 1:1 and in small groups, to support pupils with additional educational needs.
This role will suit a candidate who is passionate about providing positive learning opportunities for their pupils and who is passionate about pupils reaching their full potential.
Experience of working in an education setting is desirable, but not essential. A candidate with relevant, transferrable skills will still be considered.
The successful applicant will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Deal with situations calmly and sensitively
- Have a collaborative approach and be able to work closely with other staff and families
- Care deeply about pupils academic, emotional and personal development
- Be able to use their initiative in meeting the needs of the student, depending on their individual communication and learning skills
- Have drive and determination
- Adaptable, proactive and positive
- Gives a kind, supportive, and welcoming ethos
- Offers an environment where excellence is the aim in everything they do
- Close to public transport links
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.