KS2 Intervention/PPA Teachers
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
This teacher would participate proactively in the school in covering classes when teachers have PPA time, work with small groups of children or on a 1-1 basis raising attainment and helping with their self-esteem. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school’s commitment to the development of its pupils. This role is 5 days a week between the hours of 8:15-4. This teacher will be welcomed into a hardworking, well established team.
We are looking to appoint:
* A classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* A teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* Dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* To play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* To work with children with outstanding behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.