Protocol Education are looking to recruit an Inspiring TA to work on a 1:1 basis and in small groups with Primary children aged between 5-11. This is based at a outstanding school in Swindon. This role is on a part-time basis starting from February 2024. They are interested in people who have a caring and enthusiastic manner with the proven skills to be able to support children within EYFS. The school are eager to recruit someone experienced within the primary sector with excellent communication skills and lots of enthusiasm.
-Position: Part-Time 3 days a week
This is a temporary role with the view to becoming permanent.
The successful applicant will be:
- Demonstrate leadership skills and confident in reporting back to the class teacher, parents, and
outside agencies if needed.
- Having the initiative to meet the child’s needs.
- Proven adaptability and work as part of a team within the school and with the class teacher.
- Previous suitable experience working with SEN children.
What Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- Social events, a great opportunity to meet other candidates.
- £50 referral a friend bonus scheme.
- Social events to meet and get to know fellow educators.
If this feel this is a vacancy that meets your needs, don't hesitate and Apply now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.