If you are a educator looking for complete flexibility in your work life balance, and is passionate about making a positive impact to the education and lives of every child whilst building strong relationships, Protocol Education are looking to take on an Inspiring Primary Supply Teacher across several high-performing schools in Swindon within the SN1, SN2 and SN3 area.
The role: Part-Time Primary Supply Teacher - 3 Days a week (8:30-15:30)
This is a Temporary position
Background about the school:
- The school takes pride on maximising every child's potential as their number one priority, whilst focusing in great care of the pupils mental wellbeing. With it's glowing reputation within the Wiltshire area, the school are actively seeking to take on someone to join their welcoming members of staff.
- Offers a curriculum that has a number of opportunties and valuable experiences for the students to maximise their potential.
- Full support to staff to maintain a happy work-life balance.
- Engage each and every child with positive teaching method techniques within the classroom.
- Sustaining an environment where each pupil is cared for thoroughly regardless of their individual needs.
The successful applicant will be:
- Effectively work together with both adults and children, to create positive working relationships.
- Be driven in raising the bar in teaching standards throughout the children's learning journey.
- Display various creative techniques to effectively carry out the curriculum.
- Be adaptable to learning to meet each and every pupils needs.
- Look to inspire the children in their education to bring the best out of them.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Friendly and supportive care from our exceptional team of experts.
- Competitive rates of pay reflective of your experience and expertise.
- A £250 token gesture from us as a reward for simply referring somone to Protocol Education!
- Completely FREE continued Professional Development Training (CPD) including Team Teach.
- Many social events to network with fellow educators and senior governers.
If you feel this is a career that meets your demands, then apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.