Here at Protocol Education we are looking for a Innovative Primary Teacher at an thriving school in Swindon and other surrounding areas. The school takes pride on it's superb reputation and retention success rate and are looking to welcome a dedicated new teacher to their caring team.
It's vital for the school to take on a candidate who is confident in working across both key stage 1 and key stage 2
The Position: Full-Time - Monday-Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
The school are passionate about welcoming an inspirational, qualified class teacher to join a talented teaching staff. It's essential the candidate shares the vision and belief that all children deserve to have equal opportunities, regardless of the challenges each child will face within their time with us.
The successful candidate will:
- Approachable, kind-hearted and able to build and maintain positive working relationships with adults and children
- Individual who is motivated to raising the standards of teaching and the learning experience
- Show adaptability to learning on a daily basis to meet every students needs
- Eager to push children in their own learning and surpass their personal targets
- Experience being creative and innovative ways to deliver the curriculum using various teaching methods
Background about the school:
- Welcoming and supportive team of staff
- Offers an environment where every child is valued and cared for
- A curriculum that has plenty of opportunities and experiences
- Encouragement to staff to maintain a positive work-life balance
- Completely driven to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their needs
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay reflective of your experience and expertise
- FREE continued professional development courses (CPD) including Team Teach
- Provide transparency, caring, and professional support from our experienced team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you from us!
If this is an position that meets your needs in your next step in your education journey, Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.