We are working with a verity of Ofsted Rated Good Primary SEND schools within the Bridgewater area. All teh schools are well-resourced and popular. They are looking for someone to work with a student on a 1:1 and Whole school basis with Complexed SEND needs.
All the school are different in their own way but are well-liked by teachers and students alike and many describe working at the schools as fun and stimulating, where you really feel valued. Most of the schools have a car park and easy travel link for public transport.
We have been working with these schools for a while now and our staff love to work there. !
Location: Bridgewater Area
Times: 8:30 till 4:30pm (Depending on school )
Pay: £11.80 to £13.00 (depending on experience) (Per day)
Days: Monday to Friday - applicatant needs to be able to work the whole week.
Additional skills in working with ASC is not essential. However, if you have experience with BSL, ASC and PMLD students or have training in PEC’s, Team Teach, Makaton, ABA, Hoist, Manuel handling, Personal Care, this will aid you in your placement at the school.
If you are looking to make the transition into a SEND environment, the school also offer great training and support if you have the drive and passion that is essential in working with their young people.
The school are looking for daily supply and full-time staff so we can be flexible with your schedule.
The successful applicant will:
- Deal with situations calmly and sensitively
- Be creative and ‘think outside of the box’ in their approach to supporting pupils with additional needs.
- Care deeply about pupils academic, emotional, and personal development and have empathy for their individual circumstances.
- Have a supportive and encouraging attitude, to inspire trust and to motivate students.
- Be confident in working closely with other staff and parents to bring about positive change for each child.
- Be able to use their initiative in meeting the needs of the student, depending on their individual communication, and learning skills.
- Prides itself of having a carefully planned curriculum.
- Offers a supportive and encouraging ethos, to allow you to develop at your own pace.
- Offers an environment where the potential of each child is at the heart of everything they do.
- Allows opportunities for you to practice your leadership and/or creative skills.
- Close to public transport links
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.