Protocol Education are currently recruiting for an experienced and qualified ICT teacher looking to join a 'SEN' Secondary School in Sale.
The successful candidate must able to teach at KS3 and KS4 (experience at Key Stage 5 is desirable but not compulsory). The suitable educator must be able to commit to the role Long-Term and start as soon as possible.
The school is based in the Sale area so would be ideal for anyone living in the surrounding areas, as there are popular bus routes and motorways close by.
• Demonstrate a passion for the subject and the ability to engage pupils with a variety of teaching strategies.
• Be an outstanding classroom practitioner; committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Learning and Teaching.
• Be highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to work with other, high achieving professionals.
• Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines under pressure.
What the school and Protocol Education can offer:
•Ongoing professional development
• A friendly and supportive environment
• £50 refer a friend scheme (how many will you recruit?)
• Competitive rates
For further information, please apply directly through this advert
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.