ICT Teacher - Secondary School
I have an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic school where staff are highly valued. The school I am working with are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious teacher to join their Design and Technology department to support in the curriculum development of both ICT and Graphic Products.
The successful candidate needs to be able to offer ICT and Graphics both at KS3 and KS4. The successful candidate will head up the Design Technology department where you will be in charge of five teachers. You must be a confident and passionate teacher of Design and Technology and ICT, who has the expertise to implement a relevant and challenging curriculum within both subject areas within a KS3 rotation in addition to teaching Graphic Products at KS4.
The successful candidate will be joining a successful faculty which has high expectations of and for the students they teach. An ability to work well in a team and demonstrate an innovative and inspirational approach to teaching and learning is essential.
Ofstead said on the last inspection ‘The Strengths of the school included pupils’ personal development and teaching. Pupils’ personal development remains strong. To a large extent, this is testament to the high quality of care and support that the school provides.
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
• An extremely competitive pay rate.
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.