Are you looking for a challenging role within the education sector?
Start date: September 2022
Location: Barking (District Line)
Job description: Full time, Permanent, 8:30am-4pm) Monday to Friday
Job title: HLTA - Year 3 classroom.
The role would suit an individual who wants to train to become a Primary School Teacher in the future or an experienced Teaching Assistant with previous experience supporting children in KS2.
- Can promote excellent practice in a professional manner
- Be a team player and take accountability for your roles and responsibilities in the room
- Have good organisational and timekeeping skills
To be eligible for this role:
- You must have a valid in date DBS (on the update service)
- Right to work in the UK
- Relevant experience supporting children including youth workers, support workers or tutors will be taken into consideration
- Be able to provide 2x professional or relevant educational references within the last three years.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.