A Secondary school in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is seeking a History Teacher to work on a full time basis from Easter 2023 potentially up to the Summer term. This is a full time role teaching KS3 and KS4. There is a possibility that the role will be made permanent after an initial period of working with Protocol Education.
The school is willing to speak to both experienced History Teachers and ECTs.
- Teaching History to KS3-KS4
- On- going from Easter 2023
- Likely to become permanent
- Paid to scale from day 1
We can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay that express your experience and responsibilities
- £250 Refer a Friend Scheme*
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support throughout your placements from our dedicated team of experts
If you are committed to working positively to provide the best possible learning opportunities for the schools pupils, Apply Now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.