History Teacher - Wiltshire
Protocol Education are working with a Wiltshire Secondary school to appoint an History Teacher. The successful teacher will be inspiring, enthusiastic, and dedicated and will join a talented and collaborative teaching team. This role is to teach across Key Stage 3 & 4 classes. You need to be someone who shares the vision and belief that all children can exceed expectations, without limits.
The school believes in the power of education to change young people’s lives and the school aims to be inclusive and cater for the needs of all our students. They look to achieve this with inspirational teaching, excellent pastoral care and a wide range of extra-curricular activities that will enable our students to become well-rounded, confident young people who have an impact on the world.
ECT's will be considered
What the schools offers:
- A safe and enriching learning environment
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A space where your ideas and spirations will be listened to
- An exciting curriculum, crammed with opportunities and possibilities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Termly and annual staff recognition and awards scheme
- Coaching/ counselling services, with free access to a mental wellbeing app
- Free on-site parking
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to assisting pupils in the development of art.
- Be passionate about creating a positive, stimulating and safe learning environment for students
- Be an outstanding teacher, with high expectations of self and all students
- Endeavour to be on task and work hard
- Be solution focused and resilient; someone who can adapt their approach and work well as part of united team
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £250 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education, as a thank you
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.