Protocol Education are working with a secondary school where their students attain consistently high standards in their GCSE and A Level examinations. The vast majority of the students go on to study at University. The highest expectations are shared by students, staff and parents.
We are looking to appoint an excellent teacher of History and Geography would like to work with and contribute to the development of highly motivated students. Applicants must have excellent subject knowledge and will be expected to teach Key stage 3 and 4.
The staff are highly skilled, they keep abreast of developments in the understanding of effective teaching and learning and they are passionate about students and their progress. If you would like to work in an environment which sets the highest standards and are keen to progress in your career, this may be the school for you.
What you'll need to succeed
- Enthusiastic teacher with ability to inspire trust and confidence
- Able to motivate, challenge and inspire students
- Recent and successful experience of teaching in at least two key stages
- Knowledge of National Curriculum requirements and ability to successfully implement them
How working for Protocol will benefit you…
• An extremely competitive pay rate
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential – then apply for this role today!
Ultimately, this is a school that you have to experience for yourself.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.