The leadership in place are truly outstanding. The school was judged to be “Outstanding” in all categories by OFSTED in a recent inspection.
Joining as a History Teacher at this school, you will be part of the highly regarded Humanities faculty where you will be supported by the friendly History team. You will receive expert guidance through your induction from an inspirational Head of Department. You will have the benefit of enjoying learning how to best use a wide range of teaching tools and resources.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced History teacher with great subject knowledge
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS
• Have experience of teaching History in a previous role
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies
• Hold a valid and current DBS
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.