Protocol Education are currently recruiting a HLTA to join one of our primary schools in the Granwich in SE9 area.
The school has outstanding facilities, as well as measures in place to offer the right candidate the support they will need in this role.
This is a full-time long term position starting from January 2023.
The school are looking for somebody who has a strong understanding of the national curriculum, especially across Key Stage 2.
The successful HLTA will help maintain the high standards set by the pupils and teaching staff alike.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Cover whole classes for PPA release time throughout the school
• Plan and deliver maths and literacy intervention schemes, working with small groups
• Have extensive phonics knowledge and be confident in delivering phonics interventions.
• Covering sickness within school and working across both Key Stage 1 & 2
• Must be a a Level 3/4 TA
• Have previous experience working in primary schools ideally across Key Stage 1 & 2
• Set out engaging lesson with high expectation for the pupils
• Experience working with a varied ability and being able to adapt to different settings Roles such as this are a vital part of our service and we are seeing more and more of this kind of support being requested.
If you have any questions about this role please call Nataliya on 0208 461 8900 or email at: email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.