Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Are you an experienced teaching assistant or Early Career Teacher looking to work in a primary school in the Bradford Area? Here at Protocol Education, we are looking to support educational professionals in finding the perfect role or develop their experience within Primary Schools. We work with a number of settings looking for Higher Level Teaching Assistants in both KS1 and KS2.
- Collaborate with class teacher to support the learning of all pupils, including but not limited to, those with special educational needs and English as an additional language.
- Deliver and lead small group activities with pupils that consolidate understanding of national curriculum.
- Where necessary, work across both KS1 and KS2 to deliver learning which inspires and motivates the children.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure that an inclusive, engaging environment is maintained for pupils.
Ideal Candidates will:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Meet the Higher Level Teaching Assistant standards or hold equivalent qualification and experience.
- Have a clear and current DBS on the update service or be able to apply for this
- Be experienced and passionate about working with children.
- Possess a great understanding of the national curriculum, throughout both Key Stage One and Two.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
- A commitment to professional development, through training opportunities and varied experiences.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Possibility of temporary to permanent contracts
- Personal consultant to provide guidance and assistance when required
- Weekly PAYE with no hidden costs
If you are interested in this role or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.