Are you an experienced and highly motivated Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) looking for a new opportunity to shine in a primary school setting? Protocol Education is seeking a dedicated and passionate HLTA to join a reputable client primary school in Harlow, starting in January 2024. This is a full-time role that provides an excellent opportunity to contribute to the development of young minds.
- Lead and deliver high-quality educational and support sessions under the direction of the class teacher.
- Assist in planning and implementing engaging and effective lessons.
- Provide targeted support for students, both in groups and on a one-to-one basis.
- Supervise and mentor Teaching Assistants, offering guidance and support.
- Contribute to the overall development of a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assist with classroom management and behavior support as required.
- HLTA qualification or equivalent experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge of the primary school curriculum.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for education and a commitment to the school's values and mission.
- An up-to-date DBS check or willingness to obtain one.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative educational environment.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on the educational journey of young learners.
If you're ready to take on this exciting role and play a key part in shaping the educational experience of primary school students in Harlow, please submit your CV.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks.
Join our team and help inspire young minds at this wonderful Harlow primary school. Your expertise as an HLTA can contribute to a positive and enriching educational experience for all students. Apply today to embark on this fulfilling career path.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.