High Level Teaching Assistant
Are you a High-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) looking for work in the Leeds area.
Or maybe your set to become a HLTA and looking for a position in September?
An amazing opportunity has arisen for High Level Teaching Assistant in the Leeds Area. This exciting proposal is looking for someone who is ambitious, determined and inspiring who is a team player and a positive role model for the young people, to join the school as soon as possible or in September.
Monday – Friday, 8:15 – 4:00pm, term-time only
ASAP / September 2023 Start!
Located in Leeds, ideal location!
Great public transport access!
The school is looking for a candidate who can provide a passion for inspiring young people into achieving their academic and personal development. Responsibilities that you will undertake in the role will be as follows:
- Supporting children in KS1 and KS2.
- Requires a candidate to have a calm and confident personality that can have an influence on a child’s behaviour.
- To join and support of staff with great experience and knowledge.
- Experience of supporting young people
- Ability to relate and influence children.
- NVQ HLTA- behaviour specialist or equivalent in childcare is desired.
- Excellent communication skills -Written and Spoken
Why choose Protocol Education?
- You will be in contact with you own designated consultant to support your needs and issues you may have.
- You will be paid weekly with no deductions or umbrella company charges.
- Have flexibility and access to your own diary where you can book time off or request work.
If this is something that has perked your interest, then click the apply button below.
If you have any questions, please contact us on 0113 246 8220 or contact me on email Tom.firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.