Job Title: Health and Social Care Teacher
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £170-£230 a day
- Delivering high-quality and engaging Health and Social Care lessons to secondary school students.
- Planning and implementing a comprehensive curriculum that meets the needs of students.
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and growth.
- Assessing student progress and providing constructive feedback to support their development.
- Collaborating with colleagues to enhance the Health and Social Care curriculum.
- Participating in staff meetings, professional development activities, and school events.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent certification in Health and Social Care or a related field.
- Strong subject knowledge and a passion for teaching Health and Social Care to secondary school students.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Ability to create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student well-being.
- Experience in planning and delivering engaging lessons that cater to a range of learning styles and abilities.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and staying up to date with the latest educational practices.
If you are a passionate and qualified Health and Social Care Teacher seeking an immediate opportunity in a dynamic educational setting, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your CV, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and teaching philosophy, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The salary range mentioned is subject to negotiation based on qualifications and experience.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.