Have you recently graduated and are looking for your next steps? Whether you gave graduated in Psychology, Drama or even Social Work this could be the role for you.
I am currently looking for teaching assistants to work on a flexible basis in the Sheffield area, this position is currently day to day although there will be an option for long term work should you succeed.
As a Teaching Assistant you will support pupils, ensuring that they are getting the most out of their education. You will work closely with a team of likeminded staff who share the same values and work together to achieve the same goals of giving the pupils a fair chance to succeed after finishing education. You will be required to work on a 1:1 or 1:3 basis.
About the School:
The “outstanding” Oftsed rated school caters to children who have Severe and Complex needs. The setting educates children from the age of 3 – 19 who experience other barriers to learning such as communication and interaction difficulties of complex physical and/or medical conditions. Each member of staff shares the same passions and is fully committed to creating the best environment possible for all of their students.
What We Need from You:
Whether you have previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or are passionate about caring for others this could be the role for you. As an individual you will be outgoing and confident in your abilities to provide the best outcomes for your students.
It is desired (although not essential) that applicants have extra qualifications such as Moving and Handling, Team Teach or Medication Administration.
What Protocol can offer:
- A dedicated consultant who understands the importance of finding the right role for you, allowing you to get the best out of your employment.
- Access to over 50 CPD courses of Diploma and Certificate level, used to help further your understanding and help you progress further within your career.
- Flexibility - Whether you’re wanting full or part time work, Protocol can work around you. We can offer you daily, long term or even permanent work.
- Competitive Rates
- Refer a friend scheme: £250 to any candidate who refers an individual who begins working for Protocol
- The opportunity to work with an agency who have gained recognition within our industry, through awards and accreditations.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.