Protocol Education are currently seeking graduate teaching assistants with a degree in psychology, social sciences, arts and creative degrees, or sports coaching to work in a Doncaster SEN school. This position offers flexible working days and both long and short-term positions.
- Work with students of all ages and abilities to provide academic support and guidance
- Assist the teacher in planning and delivering lessons
- Help create a positive and inclusive learning environment for students with special educational needs
- Provide one-on-one support to students who require additional assistance
- Monitor and document the progress of students
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, social sciences, arts and creative degree, or sports coaching
- Experience working with children and/or individuals with special educational needs preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new situations
If you are passionate about helping students with special educational needs and have the necessary qualifications, apply today to join our team as a graduate teaching assistant.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.