Hours: 8:30am-4pm (Full time and part time available)
Salary: £70-£90 per day
Are you a recent graduate looking for opportunities in the education sector?
Do you have a background in one of the following:
• Speech and language
Do you want to make a lasting impact on children’s lives?
Do you have a passion to work with children and young people?
If yes, then Protocol could be the perfect opportunity for you to kick start your career in working with children within education.
What we are looking for:
• Entry level teaching assistants
• Entry level learning mentors
• General classroom support staff
What you could be doing?
• Maintain the classroom and equipment in a safe and tidy condition.
• Contribute to record-keeping by recording observations of pupils during the school day.
• Communicate their knowledge and understanding of students to other school staff
• Demonstrate positive attitudes, values and behaviours consistent with the role and in line with the expectations
• Promote, support and facilitate inclusion by encouraging participation of all pupils in learning and extracurricular activities.
• Provide teaching and learning support including the use of appropriate technical resources
• Support students with SEN and additional needs
What we need from you:
• Want to make a difference in children’s lives
• Willingness to commit to a long-term role
• Reliability with attendance and punctuality
• Care worker
• Youth worker
• Sports coach
• Experience with SEN children
• Any other experience which can be transferable
Training and additional qualifications will be available, and also the opportunity for progression within the schools.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, or you would like some more information, please apply today and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.