Graduate Teaching Assistant (TA)
Access to CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
Full Time - £385 - £400 / Week
To Start ASAP
This is a fantastic opportunity for post-grads looking to gather some experience in the field. Protocol Education are seeking a university graduate to adopt the role of Teaching Assistant in a fantastic secondary school in Washington. Take your first steps into the education sector and build the experience to further your career! You must have the right to work in the UK.
About the Role
- Provide 1:1 support to students.
- Assist with the daily tasks in the classroom.
- Behaviour management.
- Create a safe and productive work environment.
- Use the knowledge you developed in university to aid students in their studies.
- Experience and interest in working with children.
- A patient, trusting, and calm approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for education and creating a environment in which the students can improve their studies.
About Us – Your Benefits
- Protocol Education are a market leader, and one of the leading education recruitment specialists in the North-East. We work with the majority of schools in the North-East which allows us to find you your perfect job.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Free CPD & Online training courses.
- Professional support in your daily activities by our team of experts.
- Continued support in finding work in education.
If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cameron on 0191 279 7270.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.