graduate teaching assistant
Are you a recent Mathematics Graduate who is passionate about education and eager to make a meaningful impact in the lives of young learners?
Do you possess the drive to inspire, motivate, and support students in their educational journey? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our vibrant and forward-thinking educational institution as a Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant!
The school is a leading institution renowned for its commitment to academic excellence, holistic development, and fostering a supportive learning environment. They have a diverse student body, and pride themselves on nurturing students' intellectual curiosity, creativity, and critical thinking skills. With state-of-the-art facilities and a dedicated team of educators, they provide a stimulating and inclusive environment where students can flourish.
As Mathematics Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting our passionate teaching staff and working collaboratively to deliver high-quality education to our students. You will have the opportunity to engage with students supporting them within Mathematics classes enriching their learning experience and promoting their overall growth.
- Assist teachers in planning and delivering engaging and interactive Maths lessons that cater to the diverse needs of all students.
- Provide individual and small group support, ensuring students' comprehension and reinforcing key concepts.
- Facilitate classroom activities and discussions, fostering a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Offer guidance and mentorship to students, promoting their personal and academic development.
- Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to both students and teachers.
- Collaborate with the teaching staff to develop and implement innovative teaching strategies and resources.
- A bachelor's degree in Mathematics or relevant subject.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to connect with students and staff effectively.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively.
- A passion for education and a genuine desire to make a positive impact in students' lives.
- Previous experience working with young people is desirable but not essential.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and a willingness to contribute to the school community.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.