Take your first steps in the education and training industry, with this fantastic opportunity!
A Graduate Teaching Assistant is required on a full-time basis from September 2023. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Graduate Teaching Assistant to develop at one of the best primary mainstream schools in North-West London.
You would be working as a general class Teaching Assistant in KS1/KS2, providing support across the curriculum.
Previous experience working with children is ideal, however, school-based experience isn't necessary. The school are looking for someone with a great attitude, willingness to learn and a passion for education.
Graduate Teaching Assistant Description:
• Graduate Teaching Assistant
• £77 - £95 per day
• September 2023 - July 2024
• Full-time/ Part-time, full academic year, term time only
• Based in Wembley
About the Graduate Teaching Assistant Role:
• Provide teaching support in both class based and small group/ 1:1 interventions to ensure children can progress confidently
• Assist the teacher in day-to-day classroom duties as required - e.g. with preparation of the classroom, material and displays to ensure outstanding teaching.
• To maintain a positive, supportive attitude within a team
Ideal Graduate Teaching Assistant:
• Previous experience working with children
• A passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for children to flourish within
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Creative and confident to use your innovation to create fun and exciting activities!
If you are interested in this Graduate Teaching Assistant role, then apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if short-listed!). However, if you are not a graduate, and looking for similar roles, then please still send over your CV!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.