Full-time and part-time positions available, 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Salary: £77-£90 per day
Are you a recent graduate seeking a rewarding role in the education sector?
Do you possess a background in one of the following fields:
- Speech and language
Do you have a deep desire to positively influence the lives of children and young people?
If you answered yes to these questions, Protocol might offer the perfect opportunity for you to embark on a fulfilling career working with children in the field of education.
Who We're Looking For:
We are seeking individuals for various roles, including:
- Entry-level teaching assistants
- Entry-level learning mentors
- General classroom support staff
Your Responsibilities May Include:
- Ensuring the classroom and equipment are maintained in a safe and orderly condition.
- Contributing to record-keeping by documenting observations of students during the school day.
- Collaborating with other school staff to share insights and understanding of students.
- Demonstrating positive attitudes, values, and behaviors aligned with the role and school's expectations.
- Promoting, supporting, and facilitating inclusion by encouraging all students' participation in learning and extracurricular activities.
- Providing teaching and learning support, including the use of appropriate technical resources.
- Assisting students with SEN (Special Educational Needs) and additional requirements.
What We Require From You:
- A genuine desire to make a positive impact on children's lives
- Willingness to commit to a long-term role
- Reliability in terms of attendance and punctuality
- Recent graduates
- Care workers
- Youth workers
- Sports coaches
- Experience working with SEN children
- Any other relevant transferable experience
Training and additional qualifications will be made available, offering the potential for career progression within the school environment.
If this opportunity aligns with your interests, or if you'd like more information, please apply today. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.