We are seeking well-qualified graduates who are considering a career in teaching and who would like to gain experience in a school environment.
Ideally candidates should have experience working with children.
This position is working as a Teaching Assistant within a primary school located in Southwark, London. You will be required to work 5 days a week, 8:30-16:00.
You must be able to commit from September/October 2022 until July 2023.
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Dedicated consultant who supports you through your placement
- Guaranteed work, 5 days a week at the same, consistent school
- Online training courses available for you, FREE or discounted
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development
- Regular reviews and pay increases based on performance
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Invites to Protocol Education coffee mornings and events hosted for candidates
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person (uncapped!)
- Preparing classrooms and instructional materials for lessons and events
- Assisting teachers with correcting work and recording performance
- Helping teachers with the planning of learning activities, creating appropriate materials
- Supporting and encouraging students in general
- Providing tutoring, which may be one to one or in small groups
- Creating a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.