Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate looking to start your career in a role that can provide you with brilliant experience and great routes of progression? Then Protocol Education need you!
An excellent college in Uxbridge are looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their hardworking, friendly team! You will come to a fantastic new premises located in Uxbridge that they recently moved to in September.
So, if you are a recent graduate with a strong academic background and a positive attitude then this role is perfect for you! You will be working with post 16 students to provide support to pupils, carry out interventions to ensure each young adult has equal opportunity to be successful as well as creating an exciting classroom environment.
About the Graduate Teaching Job role:
- Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Full-time, term time only
- £350 - £400 per week
- Located in Uxbridge
Graduate Teaching Assistant Specification:
- A graduate with a strong academic background
- A passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for children to flourish within.
- Creative and confident to use your innovation to create fun and exciting activities
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion or experience to work with special needs
About the School:
- A well established college as part of a large academy trust
- Life skills and the students futures are at the forefront of priority
- The college provides excellent CPD and training
- Inspiring leadership team to support and motivate staff
If you are interested in this Graduate Teaching Assistant role, then apply now! Send your CV and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted!)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.