GRADUATE SEND SUPPORT
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated individual that can make a positive impact on a child’s educational journey? Do you have previous experience in working with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
Protocol Education is looking for hardworking and compassionate Graduate SEND Support Workers with preferable experience with SEND on a one-to-one basis or as a part of a small group. We have exciting opportunities available to start ASAP in Southwark
The ideal candidate for the role will:
- Be able to work efficiently in a team.
- Have a resilient mindset and the ability to face and overcome challenges.
- Have compassion and patience when working with children with SEND.
- Previous experience is preferable.
- Available to start ASAP.
- Ensure 1:1 support to pupils.
- Be able to foster a nurturing environment to ensure effective social, emotional, and educational development.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and SENCO’s to be able to devise and deliver person centred learning and care.
- Monitor and record progress of child to report to the school’s SEN team and to meet targets.
If you’re interested and would like to apply for this position or require any further information, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.