Graduate Jobs: Learning Support Assistant Assistant Position
Access to FREE CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
Full Time - £385 - £400 / Week
To Start: Late November 2023
The perfect job for somebody seeking a career in education after university. Protocol Education are currently recruiting for a University Graduate to adopt the role of teaching assistant and/or learning support assistant. This is designed to find mature and educated individuals with lots of personality to aid in the academic and social development of young students. The children you will attend to may have complex needs (dependant on the position), including ASD, SEMH, EHCP, and behavioural support. You will be required to aid in the daily activities of the classroom and use your educational background to uniquely support children in a way only you can. You will provide 1:1 support and create a positive atmosphere. I recommend you consider this position if you have career aspirations of becoming a teacher or working in schools as the experience you will gain here will be invaluable.
- Experience working with children with SEND (Preferable for those who are interested Learning Support Assistant roles, not regular teaching assistant).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for education and creating an environment in which the students can improve their studies.
- The ability to use your graduate background to engage students, improve confidence, and positively influence a fun and supportive learning process.
About Us – Your Benefits
- Protocol Education are a market leader, and one of the leading education recruitment specialists in Sunderland. We work with the majority of schools in the North-East which allows us to find you the perfect job.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Free CPD & Online training courses.
- Professional support in your daily activities by our team of experts.
- Continued support in finding work in education.
- Gain the experience which is compulsory for a career in teaching.
Apply Online Now! If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Cameron on 0191 279 7270.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.