Geography Teacher Position in Camden|September 2023
We are working in partnership with a secondary school based in Camden who is seeking a Geography Teacher role to join them on a full-time basis from September 2023.
Do you have a passion for Geography and a desire to inspire young minds? If you are an enthusiastic educator ready to make a positive impact on students' lives, this is an opportunity you won't want to miss!
We believe that education has the power to transform lives. Our mission is to provide exceptional teaching talent to schools, ensuring that every student receives a first-class education. As a Teacher of Geography, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of the students.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package with excellent benefits
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for continuous professional development and career progression
- State-of-the-art facilities and resources to enhance your teaching experience.
- A chance to make a real difference in the lives of young pupils.
- Assessing and providing constructive feedback to students to facilitate their progress.
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Maintaining accurate records of student progress and communicating effectively with parents/guardians
- Staying up to date with the latest educational trends and incorporating innovative teaching methods into your practice
- Look to develop positive bonds and relationships with pupils.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/form tutor.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or experience of teaching in a Secondary School
- A degree in Geography or a related field
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality Geography lessons.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational abilities and the ability to work well within a team.
- A passion for your subject and a commitment to continuous professional development
if this sounds like something you are looking for, then please apply and someone with contact you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.