Exciting Opportunity for a Geography Teacher in Leeds!
Join our vibrant and dedicated team at Protocol Education and take on the role of a Geography Teacher, guiding students on a journey of discovery about the world around them.
As a Geography Teacher, you will have the opportunity to inspire curiosity and deepen students' understanding of the diverse and interconnected nature of our planet. Your passion for geography and commitment to education will be instrumental in fostering critical thinking and global awareness among students.
- Plan and deliver engaging and informative geography lessons
- Explore the physical and human aspects of geography with students
- Utilize innovative teaching methods to make lessons captivating
- Foster a sense of curiosity and exploration about the world
- Provide timely feedback and assessments to monitor student progress
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated Geography Teacher with excellent subject knowledge and a genuine enthusiasm for teaching. Your ability to create a positive and inclusive classroom environment, effectively communicate complex geographical concepts, and inspire students will be vital to your success in this role.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Specialization in Geography or related field
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment procedures
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate students of varying abilities
At Protocol Education , we value our Geography Teachers and provide a supportive and collaborative environment to help you thrive. We offer continuous professional development opportunities, competitive remuneration, and the chance to make a lasting impact on students' education.
If you are passionate about geography, ready to inspire young minds, and eager to contribute to their academic growth, apply now to become a Geography Teacher at Protocol Education in Leeds. Join our team and help students explore the wonders of the world through the lens of geography!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.