We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional qualified teacher to join a school Teacher of Geography. You will provide outstanding curriculum leadership, teaching and learning of Geography to ensure high attainment for our pupils. As a member of our staff, you will be instrumental in laying the foundation of outstanding standards of education and creating a stimulating and purposeful environment where the pupils can make excellent progress.
You will be a dynamic teacher who encourages a love for the subject through both their teaching and their involvement in co-curricular offers. The successful candidate should have a genuine passion for the subject, the ability to be an outstanding teacher of their subject and be committed to raising achievement, raising aspirations and going the extra mile.
We’re keen to hear from you if you are:
- An excellent teacher with a record of excellent outcomes.
- Collaborative, building strong professional relationships.
- Able to motivate and inspire students and staff to achieve their full potential.
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Someone who has a measurable impact as an individual teacher and throughout the school.
- Committed to the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the school.
- What Protocol will offer you..
- • Competitive daily rates
- • We do not use umbrella companies, we use our own payroll team so no hidden costs!
- • We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
- • You will have your own dedicated consultant that give you any help or advice needed
- If you are interested please apply for this role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.