An Academy in Telford are looking for an outstanding teacher who has had experience of teaching within the secondary sschols. This post would equally suit either an experienced teacher or a recently qualified teacher. You will be working along side a group of dynamic school leaders as they develop the departemnet on a termly basis. This post has come around due to the current staff member having to leave the post due to personal issues.
The successful candidate for the position of Teacher of Geographywill:
- Be an outstanding practitioner who inspires pupils and has experience of teaching in a secondary school.
- Hold QTS
- Have a track record of successful learning and teaching and delivering results
- Excellent organisational skills and people management
- Good understanding of whole school behaviour strategies and inclusion issues
- Believe that every child can and will succeed
Why choose Protocol though? We offer..
• An extremely competitive pay rate
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to help students better their future
Please apply for this role now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.