Are you a Geography Teacher? If so we have an exciting opportunity available for a qualified Geography Teacher
Here at Protocol, we have helped over 11,000 educational staff to find work across schools and nurseries in the U.K.
We work with schools right the way across Middlesbrough, Redcar, Cleveland, Stockton, Hartlepool, Darlington and County Durham. We work with amazing educators, such as yourself, and pair them with our network of schools
The ideal candidate
- Hold a Geography degree (3:0 or above)
- Be a fully qualified teacher with a QTS (or equivalent)
- Have previous experience teaching Geography
- Has the ability to manage the classroom effectively
- An enthusiastic, dedicated and committed individual
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for)
What Protocol can offer you
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250 (per referral)
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply or contact Jake either on 01642205952 or alternately email on: Jake.Foody@protocol-education.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.