Leeds – Competitive
General teacher required to start after the as soon as possible. We are currently working closely with a GOOD and Outstanding secondary school based in North Leeds.
I’m looking for a qualified teacher who either specifies in one subject or doesn’t mind covering any subject – As we have noticed this is what most schools are looking for now.
We provide Long term and short term placement- Short term does not involve marking and planning.
About the school-
- The school offers a warm, welcoming, and supportive staff team.
- The school values students reaching their full potential, and pride themselves in teaching creatively as well as providing a vast extra-curricular activity.
- The school is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, energetic individual. The schools offer a range of staff benefits, opportunities to develop professionally.
About the role-
My client is looking for a qualified general cover teacher, this includes those that are newly qualified:
- Work within your parameters.
- Supporting you with providing opportunities to CPD.
- Teaching KS3 and KS4
- Preparation, planning and marking
- Starting ASAP end date April
- QTS qualification or equivalent
- Strong literacy and numeracy skill is a must.
- Knowledge across different frameworks.
- Must come across as calm, professional and a strong behaviour management technique.
Ability to supply references covering a 2-year period.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.