Are you a Cover Supervisor seeking long-term opportunities? If so, we have a great opportunity available for you!
Protocol have an exciting opportunity available for a Cover Supervisor located in the Middlesbrough area!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience working as a cover supervisor
- Good classroom management skills
- A valid DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for one)
- Provide references that cover the last 3 years of employment
What protocol can offer:
- Friendly and transparent consultant who is always happy to help
- Refer a friend scheme of £250
- CPD courses and webinars to build your portfolio
If you feel you meet the critera, please apply directly through this advert.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.