Access to 70% discounted CPD & Online Training Courses, NO Umbrella Companies
Full Time - £77-88 / Day (Paid Weekly) - 6.5 Hour Day
Beginning February 2024
Boldon and Surrounding Areas
No prior experience or qualifications required! However, childcare experience is prefereable and the right character to be able to lead a classroom.
Are you keen on or considering a career in education? Are you planning on doing a PGCE / becoming a teacher? This is the ideal opportunity for somebody who who wants to build their confidence and get a feel for what it would be like to be a teacher!
Protocol Education are currently recruiting for personell who can help inspire and encourage secondary school students. Some of the children you will be supervising may have complex needs including ASD, SEMH, EHCP, and behavioural support. You will be required to aid in the daily activities of the classroom and support the children in their classwork. You will provide 1:1 support and create a positive atmosphere. This is great experience if you are interested in branching into education.
Your role will include covering the classroom whilst the teacher is vacant. Depending on your preference, you can be part-time (on call) supply, or full-time as many schools have numerous cover supervisors on campus for lesson covering. You will be the only person in the classroom, however, you will primarily be there for supervision and help, you won't be teaching. You must have a good understanding and ability of behaviour management.
- Experience working with children with SEND.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A passion for education and creating an environment in which the students can improve their studies.
- The ability to engage students, improve confidence, and positively influence a fun and supportive learning process.
- Ability to manage classroom behaviour.
About Us – Your Benefits
- Protocol Education are a market leader, and one of the leading education recruitment specialists in the North-East. We work with the majority of schools in the North-East which allows us to find you your perfect job.
- £50 Refer a friend scheme.
- Free CPD & Online training courses.
- Professional support in your daily activities by our team of experts.
- Continued support in finding work in education.
- Gain the experience which is compulsory for a career in teaching.
For more information about the role, feel free to contact Cameron on 0191 279 7270 (email@example.com)
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.