Unqualified SEN Teaching Assistant needed!
A fantastic school in the heart of Bromley need an Unqualified SEN Teaching Assistant for a long-term role.
If you are looking to enhance your skills, build a career or simply try something new, we want to hear from you!
- Based in The London Borough of Bromley, BR6
- Special Educational Needs School
- £350 - £450 per week (NO umbrella companies)
- Start date - as soon as possible
- Gain valuable experience and support students through their academic journey
- Monday to Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
- Support the classroom teacher in management of the students
- Work in classrooms, small groups and 1:1
- Promote positive behaviour and be a role model
- Observe the students and report back to other staff members
PLEASE NOTE: All successful applicants will require the right training, legal checks and the Right to Work in the UK. You must also have an enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one.
Do you think that you have what it takes? If you think that this is the right role for you, apply below today! Upon a successful application, you will be contacted within 24 hours, Monday to Friday. We look forward to hearing from you, Good Luck!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.