Protocol Education is currently recruiting Supply and General Cover Teachers to work across Secondary Schools in North Somerset. These schools are looking for Teachers, or Cover Supervisors/Unqualified Teachers to work on a flexible basis covering a wide variety of the curriculum.
Due to these roles being cover only, all planning and marking will be completed prior to your shift and available for you to access in order to successfully deliver your lessons. This would be an ideal position for an experienced teacher who wants to take a step back from full-time teaching and leave the planning and marking in the office! Alternatively, this role could be promising for an ECT who is looking to gain further teaching and classroom experience before embarking on their first permanent teaching role. The schools looking to welcome cover through their doors are forward-thinking and modern in their approach to teaching and education. If you're looking for somewhere where people are thinking outside of the box and looking to inspire young learners then these could be the roles for you.
What the schools can offer;
- Comprehensive induction and support
- Open minded approach to teaching and learning
- Modern, open-plan buildings and facilities
- On-site parking
- Supportive induction upon your arrival with highlighted points of contact for safeguarding
- Possible options to become permanent in your role
Protocol Education are looking for candidates who;
- Have genuine interests in the science of learning and are committed to continuous improvement
- Believe that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
- Are rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, and inspirational in their style and presence as a leader
- Utilise a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons
- Are caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the well being with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Eduction can offer;
- Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
- CPD opportunities including access to Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- A £50 bonus if you introduce someone new to Protocol Education.
If applying for this role, you must have the right to live and work in the UK and be available minimum 4 days a week with a comprehensive and up-to-date CV.
If this role appeals to you and you're excited by the opportunity, don't hesitate to Apply Today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.